CJ ads

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stargazer Lily Tutorial

Hi Everyone!

The picture above is the eyeshadow look I am going for.  This is my first tutorial so it's not the best, sorry! I promise I'll get better with time and practice.  Hope you enjoy!

First, prime your eyes.  I used Urban Decay Primer Potion for this.
Next step I covered my eyes with NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in the color Milk.  I just applied this and smudged it out with my finger to get it all over.

Next, I covered my eyes with a light pink color on my 120 palette.  On my 120 palette this is color number 7 on row 10.  (You can view my palette and all swatches here )

I then put a darker pink on the outside corners and crease and blended them into the light pink so there isn't such a dramatic cut off of color. (This dark pink color is number 5 on row 11)

I then added an orange color to the inner part of my lid and blended this out into the pinks.  (Orange color is number 6 on row 6)

I then added a light green color above my crease and the pinks and oranges and blended it out. (Color number is 4 on row 3)

I went back with my NYX Jumbo Pencil (Milk) and made a tiny line in the middle of my lid on the lash line.  I blended this out with my finger a little.  Do not smudge too hard or you will mess up your eyeshadow you've already done!

I lined my upper lash line with the NYX pencil and blended it out with my brush a little.

The finished product! (Sorry the picture isn't the best!) I added a few dots on the outer corner with an old no name brand brown eyeliner pencil.  I added my black eyeliner on my waterline of my lower lashes and added mascara.

I hope you enjoyed this! Here's the products I used:
-120 Palette
-NYX Jumbo Pencil in the color Milk (604)
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-An old brown no name eyeliner pencil
-Covergirl Exact Eyelights Eye-Brightening Waterproof Mascara-For Brown Eyes-Black Pearl
-Rimmel London Special Eyes Precision Eye Liner Pencil-Black



*Stargazer Lily picture is not my own, I found this here: http://www.tsflowers.com/lilyphotos/Lily_Stargazer2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment