CJ ads

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Dawn Eyes Cosmetic Swatches- Part 1

Purchased by me

Hi Everyone!

Today I have Dawn Eyes Cosmetics swatches for you all! I haven't made a purchase in a while (baby comes first!) and I finally decided it had been long enough! I had trouble with the website, but I sent an email to Dawn with my order. She's so sweet and her TAT is insanely fast! I made an order the night before and she had it all packed up and shipped out by the next afternoon! Love that!

All are swatched over Glamour Doll Eyes Foil Me.


Northern Lights- "A deep plum base lit up with a strong teal overtone that shifts to a deep magenta purple, loaded with bright purple glitter!"

Sweetheart- "A light dusty lavender that flashes green as it turns to a lush pink! Dazzling with color changing sparkle ranging aqua to blue and pink to purple, sure to win your heart!"
The swatch of this on her website looks completely different, but the description matches my swatch...

Plumage- "Striking cobalt blue with purple nuances and a hint of green sheen, lit with bright green sparks! A bluebird in flight against an azure sky!"

Classy- "Lovely sweet fawn semi-matte base dipped in golden sparkle and blue/green/aqua color changing sparkle! Adds a touch of class to any look!"
 
Mimosa- "A bright robust orange, loaded with bright blue sparks!"
 
Imp- "Deep inky black dripping with holographic glitter!"
 
 Fall Glory- "A lush avocado base reflects shifting copper, pink, and gold, matched by sparkle in the same beautiful colors!"
 
Mossy Mauve- "Deep mauve matte base with a shimmering teal overlay, not sparkly but very lustrous!"

 High Tide- "Beautiful bright blue with a lovely lavender sheen, dripping with blue sparkle and gold to green to aqua color shifting glitter!"

Field of Dreams- "A deep brownish green that shifts to a rich plummy purple, dancing with sparkle in a rainbow of colors!"


 I'll have Part 2 soon! Keep an eye out!

~Emily



1 comment:

  1. I just placed my first order with DEC and was teetering around the internet looking for swatches - I love the colors you chose, especially Fall Glory. Have you been enjoying the shadows?

    ReplyDelete