CJ ads

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

HIP Bright Shadow Duo-Reckless

I haven't used HIP brand make-up too much, but I do LOVE their colors.  A while back I bought the shadow duo, Reckless (#514), at Wal-mart just to try out since I liked the color.



I just got around to swatching it and trying it out some.  I will say, it's not too bad! It's a little creamy feeling so that's always a plus for me.  The duo contains a magenta sort of color and a dark purple which I'm sure you could pair together for a great look (I may try that sometime soon!).  On the back, they have a little compartment with a mirror and sponge applicator, which is good if you're on the go and need a touch up.  I'm not too sure if Wal-Mart still sells this, but I did find it online at drugstore.com for $7.99 and they have all the color choices that are available for the duo.  Not too bad for the price!



You can find these at: http://adf.ly/6chsM

No comments:

Post a Comment