CJ ads

Friday, August 16, 2013

Kiss My Sass Cosmetics Swatches

Hi all!

These are some colors from Kiss My Sass I thought I should re-swatch. I made my last purchase over a year ago and if you'd like to see that review and some of my older swatches, go HERE. I will be re-swatching all of the colors I currently have soon.

Kiss My Sass is definitely a company you should check out if you haven't. I never had any issues with any of my purchases and I've never heard/seen any negative feedback about the company. Each color I have is excellent with color payoff and quality.

All eyeshadow is swatched over LA Splash Eyeshadow Sealer/Base.


Sailors Kiss- "vibrant blue with gold sparkles"

Boardwalk-"taupe with violet sparkles"

 Tidal Wave-"deep turquoise with subtle silver shimmer"

 Sleepy Hollow-"charcoal gray with a copper sheen"

 Broken Hearted-"intense pinky-red with gold shimmer"
*This color does lean towards a pinky-red instead of of a bold red.*



Love The Way You Lie-"deep blue with a few red sparkles"

 Night Elf-"deep blue-violet with a pink interference and violet shimmer"

 Nude Beach-"pinky-tan with a few pink sparkles"

 Metamorphosis-"blue with a golden sheen"

Spellbound-"muted purple with a green shimmer"


If you'd like to purchase any of these colors along with MANY more as well as blushes, lip products, etc. you can find them HERE!

~Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment