CJ ads

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Black Rose Mineral Swatches- Part 1

Hi Everyone!

I made a pretty big sample order from Black Rose Minerals back in June during a sale. I just got them maybe 2 weeks ago since the owner Rosa was going through some personal things then my order was lost through Paypal somehow. Totally not Rosa's fault, but she has excellent customer service and was right on it! After we figured out my order was lost, it was sent out within a few days. Everything I received is amazing! She's also having a birthday sale right now (33% off with the code birthday), so go check it out!

Anyway, on to the swatches!

All are swatched over LA Splash Eyeshadow Sealer/Base.


All Apologies- This is an exclusive (I think?) shade Rosa made for those of us who were waiting for our orders. It's a sort of teal color with golden sparkles.

Panic Switch- A medium yellow with a pink shift.

Pandora- "deep rose with blue and pink glitter."
 
Peritwinkle-"This slightly sheer borders between baby blue and lavender, A touch of goldish orange duochrome gives the slightest glow when dry. Wear it wet to bring out the metallic tone and make the golden orangish highlight pop even more."
 
Behemoth- "mid-tone blue with golden sparkles."
 
Tourniquet- "A metallic gold in a black base and an ever so slight tint of a green highlight gives just a bit of a twist."
 
Poseidon-"A powerful teal base with a high shimmer finish and turquoise glitter."
 
These Things- "silvery gray with just a touch of pink shimmer."
 
Ichigo-"deep black glistens slightly with just a pop of copper sparkles."
 
 
Aria- " A sparkling green based teal loaded with silver and aqua sparkles."
 

 

I really love all these colors! I think I may need a full size of a few soon!

~Emily

 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I think I'll place another order for some of these colors and full sizes for the samples I just received. I need to start a spreadsheet - I can see trying to get all 200+ colors :x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ichigo and These Things look gorgeous! i think they might even look awesome together.

    ReplyDelete