CJ ads

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Notoriously Morbid- A Sinister Set



Hi Everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I've been just pretty busy with life and all that fun stuff. I'm back today with Notoriously Morbid's A Sinister Set! This is a trio set that is inspired by the one and only Rob Zombie! I've been a fan of Rob Zombie since I was a kid! I saw him in live about 5 years ago and he really puts on an AWESOME show! I'll attach some photos from the show at the end of the post!

Anyway, on to the Sinister Set! These are full size 5 gram jars. They were a limited set, so unfortunately if you missed out on this set, I don't think there will be another way to get these. Sorry about that!




I did these swatches over two different bases. The first set of swatches will be over ELF Glitter Primer and the second set of swatches will be over NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skintone.


Durango 95 over ELF Glitter Primer

Durango 95 over NYX Eyeshadow Base
Durango '95- "Inspired by the song, Never Gonna Stop (The Red Red Kroovy), this ash gray shadow has an intense red sheen that catches the light on the center of the lid, but lets the gray create dimension on the outer corner."

Paper Demons over ELF Glitter Primer

Paper Demons over NYX Eyeshadow Base
 Paper Demons- "Inspired by the song, Return of the Phantom Stranger, it's a mulberry/plum with golden sparkle and shimmer."


Cemetery Things over ELF Glitter Primer

Cemetery Things over NYX Eyeshadow Base
 Cemetery Things- "Inspired by the balls to the wall anthem for sexy spooky girls everywhere, Living Dead Girls. A cool brown/gray with a teal shift. "


I would suggest using these over a primer instead of a glitter base. A glitter base tends to pull more of the base color in and leaves it a little bit patchy. You can still use these over a glitter primer and get great results, but over a normal primer, these are perfect!

Here's my photos from the Rob Zombie show. This was at Mayhem Festival in 2010. I also saw Korn (one of my all time favorite bands), Lamb Of God, Hatebreed, In This Moment, Atreyu and lots of others! One of the best days I've had! If you haven't seen Rob Zombie live, I definitely suggest doing so!




Sorry about the photo quality. This was 5 years ago and I didn't have a great camera at the time.

If you'd like to read more information about this set, you can click HERE!

~Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment