CJ ads

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Can't Get Enough of Femme Fatale Cosmetics! (Part 1)

I really can't! I placed another order on July 10th and just got it yesterday. Woo! This time I ordered a grab bag and a few samples. I'm going to jump right into the swatches and descriptions since I've already reviewed this company before (company review and swatches and even more swatches). 

All are swatched wet unless noted.


Spark of Life- "A soft pale leaf green eye shadow complimented by a striking green duochrome finish." This shade was a Freebie with my purchase.

Hallowed Ground- "A pale asparagus green with stunning red shimmer."


Faerie Fire- "A soft lavender pink with cool undertones, highlighted by a electric lime gold sparkles."


Wrath Baby- "An electric Majorelle blue with a hint of violet, Wrath Baby eye shadow also has a scattering of subtle blue and purple shimmer."



Efflorescence- "A light orchid purple with violet tones, and a soft green shimmer."



 I absolutely love all of these colors (as I usually do). In my opinion, Femme Fatale Cosmetics has some of the best duochromes I've seen in a while. You can purchase these shades and SO many more at Femme Fatale Cosmetics website.

Keep an eye out for Part 2 soon!

~Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment