CJ ads

Monday, July 16, 2012

Darling Girl Cosmetics Part 1

I ordered from Darling Girl Cosmetics around the beginning of this year for a birthday treat to myself. I don't want to make this so long since there will be a lot of parts since I ordered around 30 samples back then. So I'll just give you a quick summary of my experience.

My order was pretty big (sample wise) and I received them within TAT, so that was great. I haven't ordered from the new website, but I have navigated it and I love it SO much. The old website was a bit confusing and hard to find what you'd like. Everything was packaged well and my samples came in baggies (which I quickly put into my own jars). All of the colors are unique and the formula is great. Everything applies smoothly and looks amazing! Now on to the swatches!

All are applied wet. 


"Jeweled Taupe is an amazing, metallic, bronzey taupe with multi-colored shimmer like tiny little jewels ribboned through it."


 "Muddy Waters is a cool, gray-brown (aka taupe) with strong turquoise interference."



 "Roots Radicals" was inspired by Rancid and is a light, mint green with gold and pink sparkles."
 Roots Radical is part of the Darling Grrl Collection.


 "Fireside is an earthy maroon with flashes of silver sparkles."


"Harvest Moon is a slightly blackened golden taupe with bronze afterglow."



 My favorites from these swatches have to be Muddy Waters and Roots Radical.

You can purchase these colors and so many more from Darling Girl Cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment