CJ ads

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Femme Fatale Swatches

I believe this should now be ALL of my Femme Fatale eyeshadows at the moment. I'm still ranking this one of my top makeup shops/brands.

All are swatched wet unless noted.

Shooting Stars- "A soft wisteria violet eye shadow tinged with pink, Shooting Stars is highlighted by a heavy duochrome finish." 
This is one of my ALL time favorite shades. Duochrome goodness.

Desecration- "A striking bright green shimmer over a base mixed of cool grey, subtle brown and pearly purple tones."
 
Smokebomb- "A black based eye shadow with colour shifting shimmer and copper sparkles."

 Rebel swatched dry.

 Rebel- "A muted thulian pink duochrome blush with violet sparkles. Rebel is a soft and lightweight blush of which the colour can be built up to your liking."

Rebel is a blush. I received it in a grab bag with my last order. Since Rebel IS eye and lip safe, I will be wearing it as an eyeshadow since I don't use blush too much. It is a gorgeous metallic sort of shade when swatched wet.

 

I believe that's all of my eyeshadow right now from Femme Fatale. You can check out my older posts if you'd like to see the other colors. 

~Emily
 


2 comments:

  1. i have just discovered this company so happy i have !i am you're newest follower :)
    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow! :) I love this company!

      Delete